The Master Scuba Diver Trainer rating sets you apart from other dive instructors by showing your commitment to continuing your dive training and being prepared to help others continue their training as well. You also get to teach specialty diver courses – which opens the door to lots of fun while working.
As a PADI MSDT, you demonstrate to a dive employer that you have good experience in teaching diving and also can teach a range of specialty diver courses. This makes a dive center or resort more likely to offer you a position. By completing Specialty Instructor Training with our Course Director you will be able to teach these PADI Specialty Courses as soon as your application is processed.
What You Can Teach
- Teach the specialties you love to teach
- Incease your income with Multiple level Training
- Meet one of the requirements to qualify as a PADI Master Instructor
- Be a PADI Open Water SCUBA Instructor
- Have five PADI Specialty Instructor certifications
- Have Certified at least 25 PADI Divers
- 650 USD includes 5 Specialties of your Choice